Wednesday, 2 December 2015

My work on a book cover!

A very exciting opportunity has come my way. I was recently approached by Tupelo Press, an American publishing company, and asked if an image of a piece of my textiles could be used on the cover of one of their books. They selected 'Little Stitches', featured in a previous blog post to use on a book of poetry by Jennifer Millitello to be published in spring. 



What a lovely adventure for the new year ahead. Happy New Year everyone, I do love the anticipation and invigoration of a fresh new year, so much to explore.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.mens wedding bands australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx for the Sharing your Post and it was awesome.i would Like to hear more from you in future too..
    berpakaian untuk wanita | jewellery for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me.
    gold bullion

    ReplyDelete